Hi, everyone! Happy August — we made it! Anything to get through this chaotic year as quickly as possible, right?
I’ve been sampling quite a bit lately (at least more than earlier in the year). I wore a few of my full bottles, but also mixed in some full-day sample wear tests. I also had a no scent day. I need to give my nose a break sometimes, especially when sampling. Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Cognoscenti No. 1 Bergamot Sage
- Tuesday: Guerlain Ginger Piccante
- Wednesday: Wild Veil Perfume Blue Topaz
- Thursday: no scent day
- Friday: Parfums de Nicolai Fig-Tea
- Saturday: Caudalie Figue de Vigne
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.