Hi, everyone! Happy August and I hope everyone is holding up well.
In terms of fragrance, I’m still testing out some really interesting Cognoscenti scents. I should have a full write-up on the discovery set posted within the next two weeks here. Yay for more review posts! Otherwise, I’m just trying to enjoy my warm weather fragrances through the rest of summer. It won’t be long now until we’re talking about Fall scents!
- Monday: Carthusia Capri Forget Me Not
- Tuesday: Caudalie Figue de Vigne
- Wednesday: Cognoscenti No. 8 Tomato Leather
- Thursday: Tocca Simone
- Friday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
- Saturday: Cognoscenti No. 19 Warm Carrot
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.