Hi, everyone! I hope you’re all holding up well as we get through January.
I wore some of my favorite scents to evoke calm and a sense of renewal this past week: Tam Dao, No. 19, and Chris Rusak’s Timbre. Each of these three give me a sense of meditative calm and cerebral seriousness. On the other hand, I also kept it light with some Bath & Body Works body mist. It’s always a mix! Here’s the full round-up:
- Monday: Serge Lutens Rousse
- Tuesday: Chanel No. 19 EDP
- Wednesday: Chris Rusak Timbre EDP
- Thursday: No. 19 again
- Friday: B&BW In the Stars
- Saturday: Diptyque Tam Dao EDT
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.