Hi, everyone! I hope you’re all holding up well.
I’ve been sticking with my favorite scents for the heat. It’s been 90 degrees almost every day. Light and uplifting scents like Cristalle Eau Verte have been a must for me.
I also picked up a sample set from Cognoscenti, an indie brand from perfumer Dannielle Sergent. I’ve been sampling and did an all-day wear test of one this past week.
- Monday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Carthusia Capri Forget Me Not
- Thursday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte EDT
- Friday: Sisley Eau de Campagne
- Saturday: Cognoscenti No. 16 Tomato & Leather
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.