Hello, everyone! I’ve now made it through week 3 of isolating. I hope you’re all holding up and getting through it as best you can. Sometimes, as I’ve found, your best in this situation just means changing into a clean pair of pajamas. In terms of fragrance, I’ve been sticking with springy scents. I’m trying to stay in tune with the season, even if I’m staying inside for the most part.
- Monday: Capri Forget Me Not by Carthusia
- Tuesday: Fig-Tea by Parfums de Nicolai
- Wednesday: Le Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
- Friday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Saturday: L’Occitane Verveine again
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.