Hi, everyone! I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy. I’m onto week 3 of isolating and social distancing. Perfume has definitely been helping me keep a sense of normalcy every day. I’m making an effort to stay grounded with a daily routine (otherwise I’ll never sit down to start working from home). Putting on perfume is part of that routine for me.
I went very green and springy with my scents for this week. You can tell I’m really in the mood for sunshine and spring weather to lift the spirits! Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Carven Le Parfum
- Tuesday: Fidji EDT by Guy Laroche
- Wednesday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Thursday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte
- Friday: Tam Dao EDT by Diptyque
- Saturday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte again
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.