Hi everyone! I hope you’re all adjusting and doing well as we switch over to social distancing and isolating at home. I continued to wear fragrance every day this week, even as I simply stayed in my apartment.
Aside from perfume, one thing that has helped me through this week is reading Hilary Mantel’s latest release: The Mirror & The Light. If you haven’t read Wolf Hall, I highly recommend it! Now is a good time to catch up on books and tv shows.
- Monday: Sycomore Les Exclusifs de Chanel
- Tuesday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Wednesday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
- Thursday: Chanel Gabrielle
- Friday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT again
- Saturday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
Remember, you can continue to comment here throughout the week if you want a little bit of light chat about perfume and nice things during these tough times.
What did you wear this week?
The above photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.