Hi, guys! Well, we’ve made it through another week. I had a bit of a mixed week. I’m making an effort to incorporate Bas de Soie into my rotation more often because I think it does well at this time of year. I’d also forgotten how great the No. 5 EDT is, so I’m hoping to get more wear out of that one, too. It just shines in this weather!
- Monday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
- Tuesday: Bas de Soie by Serge
- Wednesday: Chanel No. 5 EDT
- Thursday: Terre d’Iris by Miller Harris
- Friday: Chanel Gabrielle
- Saturday: Verveine Agrumes EDT by L’Occitane
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.