Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a good week. We had about one cool weather day and then it’s been sunny and hot out again. It was nearly 90 degrees! So I’m still mainly sticking with some summery scents.
- Monday: Tea for Two by L’Artisan Parfumeur
- Tuesday: Eiderantler by January Scent Project
- Wednesday: Chanel No. 5 EDT
- Thursday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Friday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Saturday: Fidji by Guy Laroche
What did you guys wear this week?
P.S. I didn’t have a blog post review up this week. I was short on time and didn’t really have anything exciting to write about. But I ordered some fun new samples, so I have some posts in the queue now!