Hi, everyone! We made it through another week and I’m here with my usual scent round-up. We had temperatures in the 90s this week, so I incorporated a couple of my hot weather favorites, like Geranium & Verbena and Cristalle Eau Verte. I also made sure to wear Terre d’Iris for Brigitte’s iris week! Terre d’Iris actually made a great summer scent. It’s not too overbearing, but it has great staying power on a warm day.
- Monday: Fig Tea by Parfums de Nicolai
- Tuesday: Geranium & Verbena by Jo Malone
- Wednesday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte
- Thursday: Chanel Gabrielle
- Friday: Terre d’Iris by Miller Harris
- Saturday: Vaporocindro by January Scent Project
All in all, not a bad week! What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.