Hi, everyone! I’m back with my weekly scent round-up. Since I did all Chanel last week, I tried not to wear Chanel this week just to mix things up. I think I did pretty well! We are getting to that stage of summer where the humidity is high every day. I’m trying look for all the fresh scents I can to cut through that humidity haze.
- Monday: Tam Dao EDT by Diptyque
- Tuesday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Wednesday: Simone by Tocca
- Thursday: Timbre by Chris Rusak
- Friday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Saturday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
If you’re in the US, I hope you had a great holiday on the Fourth! And if you’re not in the US, I hope you had a great summer week!
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.