Hi, everyone! Happy Easter and Happy Passover to all who celebrate!
I had a bit of a mixed week as the spring weather here continues to be changeable. It’s hard to pick out something to wear in the morning — for both fragrance and clothing!
- Monday: YSL Cinéma
- Tuesday: Tendre Madeleine by Laurence Dumont Les Senteurs Gourmandes
- Wednesday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Thursday: Je Suis la Lune by DSH Perfumes
- Friday: Mon Numéro 10 by L’Artisan Parfumeur
- Saturday: Carven Le Parfum
For Easter today, I’m going with Paris – Venise from Chanel. It’s actually overcast and chilly here, so I’m opting for one of my reliable transitional scents.
What did you all wear this week?