Hi, everyone! I’m back with my Sunday round-up, as usual. This past week was very low-key for me. I came down with something over Easter and, as a result, I was down for the count Monday and Tuesday. You may have noticed I didn’t have a new post up mid-week. I just didn’t have the energy to sniff anything new or do any writing. But I still managed to wear some old favorites this week! It helped boost my mood and my energy levels.
- Tuesday: English Pear & Freesia by Jo Malone
- Wednesday: Chanel No. 19 EDT
- Thursday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
- Friday: Tendre Madeleine by Laurence Dumont Les Senteurs Gourmandes
- Saturday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this week?