Hi, guys! I hope everyone’s holding up well.
Once again, it was a week that was a bit all over the place. That seems to be the norm in 2020. I made some good use of my fragrances to give me a little mood boost. The nice thing about working from home (and spending most of my time at home in general) is that I re-apply my sotd when I feel like it throughout the day. It really does give me a pick-me-up!
Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Caudalie Figue de Vigne
- Tuesday: Parfums de Nicolai L’Eau Chic
- Wednesday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Thursday: Carven Le Parfum
- Friday: PM Fragrance Le Minimaliste Version 1
- Saturday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.