Hi, guys! I hope everyone is doing well. If you’re in the US, I hope you’re having a nice long weekend.
I’m noticing a change in the weather and the seasons here. For the past few weeks, I’ve been going to a morning outdoor yoga class in the park. This week, I wore a light jacket (and kept it on for the first half of class!) because the weather was so cool and crisp. This has put me in the mood for more Fall-appropriate scents. I wore a couple of early Fall goodies, like Dear Polly. The crisp apple note in the opening is perfect for this time of year. Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile
- Tuesday: Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly
- Wednesday: Chanel No. 5 EDT
- Thursday: Dear Polly again
- Friday: Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana
- Saturday: Cognoscenti No. 1 Bergamot Sage
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.