I hope you’re all staying safe and holding up well. We are having a small surge in covid cases here (nothing nearly as dire as in Texas and Florida) but it means I am back to isolating in my apartment. The good news is, the weather really feels summery here now. I’ve been able to get out for afternoon walks, and I’ve worn several hot weather favorites like my Tam Dao EDT.
- Monday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Tuesday: Tam Dao EDT by Diptyque
- Wednesday: my sample of Pas Encore Nommé by PM Fragrances
- Thursday: Fig Tea by Parfums de Nicolai
- Friday: no scent of the day, taking a break
- Saturday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.