Hi, everyone! Yesterday was the summer solstice and it finally feels like summer here. I’ve been out and about a bit more this week (wearing my mask!) and it feels good to get out.
I didn’t wear a huge variety of scents this week, but I’m excited to get more into summer scents now. I’m ready for plenty of my Do Son and Cristalle Eau Verte!
- Monday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
- Tuesday: Belle de Jour by Dior Privée
- Wednesday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Thursday: no scent of the day, taking a break
- Friday: L’Eau Chic again
- Saturday: Do Son EDT by Diptyque
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.