Hi, everyone! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms here! I will be calling my grandma and my stepmom in a little bit. Definitely no in-person Mother’s Day brunches this year.
Some good news: where I live in Pennsylvania, we are allowed to start lifting some lockdown restrictions this coming week! It seems to mainly involve more shops and cafes being allowed to open up and offer curbside pick-up. I will still be working from home for quite a while here.
In terms of scent, I went designer heavy this week. I suppose I wanted to feel a little bit fancy with Chanel & Dior while wearing yoga leggings at home. Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
- Tuesday: Belle de Jour Dior Privée
- Wednesday: English Pear & Freesia
- Thursday: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense
- Friday: English Pear & Freesia again
- Saturday: Chanel Gabrielle
What did you wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.