Brigitte decided to do a fun Jo Malone week and I joined in with her. The only day I didn’t wear JM was on Saturday, when I wore Diptyque’s Do Son. It’s fun to do a theme week every once in awhile.
The Jo Malone theme made me realize that I miss having a bottle of Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I finished my 30 ml bottle a few months ago and haven’t repurchased. I definitely would have worn it this week if I still owned it. Maybe once lockdown starts to ease up, I’ll repurchase it as a little treat.
- Monday: Honeysuckle & Davana
- Tuesday: English Pear & Freesia
- Wednesday: Geranium & Verbena
- Thursday: Black Cedarwood & Juniper
- Friday: Honeysuckle & Davana
- Saturday: Diptyque Do Son EDT
The only JM bottle that I own but didn’t wear was Dark Amber & Ginger Lily. I just wasn’t in the mood for it this past week, but I’ll have to wear it sometime soon.
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.