Hi, everyone! I hope you’re all holding up during lockdown. I was a bit all over the place this week, both emotionally and with my scent choices. I couldn’t really decide what I was in the mood for! However, sticking to a routine in the morning of doing yoga, showering, and picking out a fragrance has helped to ground me. Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Bas de Soie by Serge Lutens
- Tuesday: Dear Polly by Vilhelm Parfumerie
- Wednesday: English Pear & Freesia by Jo Malone
- Thursday: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense
- Friday & Saturday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.