Hi, everyone! It’s February now but the weather doesn’t feel much closer to spring at the moment. (It actually snowed overnight here!) I spent this past week rotating between some reliable winter scents (Brit) and pulling out some springy scents (Magnolia Nobile, Do Son) to try and channel sunnier weather. Hopefully we won’t have six more weeks of winter!
- Monday: Burberry Brit
- Tuesday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Wednesday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: Narciso For Her EDT
- Friday Narciso For Her EDT
- Saturday: Do Son EDT by Diptyque
What did you guys wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.