Hi, everyone! I don’t know about you guys, but December is flying by for me. Here’s my weekly scent round-up, featuring a mix of my good old reliable scents (Honeysuckle & Davana) and my favorites for the season (Rousse).
- Monday: Dear Polly by Vilhelm Parfumerie
- Tuesday: Chanel No. 5 EDT
- Wednesday: Rousse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: Timbre EDP by Chris Rusak
- Friday: Terre d’Iris by Miller Harris
- Saturday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this week?
Programming note: I will not have a post up next Sunday. We will be in New York with my sister for the holiday. I will be back with a new What I Wore post before the new year though!
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.