Hi, everyone! We made it to another Sunday, so I’m back with my weekly scent round-up. The weather was very hot and humid this week. It got up to 90 degrees a couple of days, which is not my favorite for September weather! I definitely wore a few of my hot weather scents instead of my Fall scents this week.
- Monday: Cinéma by YSL
- Tuesday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte
- Wednesday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Thursday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Friday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
- Saturday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.