Hi, everyone! I’m here with my usual scent round-up. This week was a bit of a random mix. We’re starting to get that Fall weather where it’s cool in the mornings but then warms up by the afternoon. I’m trying to adjust my clothing wardrobe and also my fragrance wardrobe accordingly!
- Monday: L’Absolu for Her by Narciso Rodriguez
- Tuesday: Chanel Paris — Deauville
- Wednesday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
- Friday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Saturday: Rosenthal by Hendley
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.