Hi, everyone! I’m back with another weekly scent round-up. I went very green and galbanum-heavy this week. I want to get all my greenies in before the weather turns cool.
- Monday: Bas de Soie by Serge Lutens
- Tuesday: Chanel No. 19 EDP
- Wednesday: Fig-Tea by Parfums de Nicolai
- Thursday: Chanel Paris — Deauville
- Friday: Fidji by Guy Laroche
- Saturday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
I’m not yet sure what I’m planning to wear today. I’ll likely be testing my last couple of Rogue samples!
If you’re in the US, I hope you’re having a relaxing long weekend! What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.