It’s Sunday, so that means I’m back once again with my round-up of my scents of the day from this past week. The weather seems like it may finally be turning to spring, which means I was able to mix it up from my heavier winter scents.
- Monday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Tuesday: Camaheu by Gabriella Chieffo
- Wednesday: Rousse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
- Friday: Tea for Two by L’Artisan Parfumeur
- Saturday: Chanel No. 19
I have some more samples from January Scent Project to wear today, and see how they do in more spring-like weather.
What did you all wear this week?