I’m back with my weekly scent round-up here! This week was a bit all over the place, in terms of my activities, the weather, and my scent choices! And I couldn’t quite decide how to photograph this round-up. It’s not my favorite photo, but I do enjoy all of these perfumes.
- Monday: Nirvana Bourbon by Elizabeth & James
- Tuesday: Bergamote Soleil by Atelier Cologne
- Wednesday: Lumière by DSH Perfumes
- Thursday: Rousse by Serge Lutens
- Friday: Dear Polly by Vilhelm Parfumerie
- Saturday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
As usual, I’m at yoga this morning and I plan to test-wear some samples later today.
What did you all wear this week?