Hi, everyone! I hope you’ve all had a good week.
In terms of fragrance, I was a bit all over the place. We had a couple of cooler days that felt like early Fall weather. I’m planning to go through my collection soon and take inventory of some Fall favorites. But we have more hot & humid weather on the way this coming week, so we are not done with summer yet. Here’s a round-up if what I wore:
- Monday: Carven Le Parfum
- Tuesday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Wednesday: Carthusia Capri Forget Me Not
- Thursday: Serge Lutens Bas de Soie
- Friday: Cognoscenti Wild Child
- Saturday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.