This is not a return to business as usual, but a new normal for my blog. I’m posting my “usual” weekly round-up now. I also have a post about Motif Olfactif, an independent Black-owned fragrance brand, in the works. Keep an eye out for that mid-week!
As for my weekly round-up, the weather was hot and humid here this past week, so I brought out all my favorite fresh and green scents. I also wore my Carven because I neglected it during springtime, or what little spring we could enjoy with lockdown. So I’m making the most of wearing it now. Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Fidji EDT by Guy Laroche
- Tuesday: Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte
- Wednesday: L’Eau Chic by Parfums de Nicolai
- Thursday: Mon Oasis by Motif Olfactif
- Friday: Carven Le Parfum
- Saturday: Geranium & Verbena by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this week?
Be well, everyone!
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.