Hi, everyone! I have my usual weekly scent round-up here. I felt a little under the weather again this week. (I’m feeling much better now!) That means I had a couple of days where I didn’t wear any fragrance or went with my favorite easy-to-wear scents. I hope you’re all staying healthy as we get through this winter — it’s been a long one!
- Monday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Tuesday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
- Wednesday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Thursday: no scent of the day
- Friday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Saturday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
What did you all wear this week?
The above photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.