Hi, everyone! I hope that everyone who celebrates had a lovely Thanksgiving this week! And, even if you don’t celebrate, I hope you had a relaxing week full of delicious food, anyway. I chose to wear Serge Lutens’ Rousse as my Thanksgiving scent. The cinnamon opening felt appropriately festive for the occasion. The rest of my week in scent wasn’t too shabby either!
- Monday: YSL Cinéma
- Tuesday: L’Occitane Verveine EDT
- Wednesday: Ginger Piccante by Guerlain
- Thursday: Rousse by Serge Lutens
- Friday: Timbre EDP by Chris Rusak
- Saturday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.