Hi, everyone! Here is my Sunday scent round-up post. We had the first snowfall of the season this week, so I incorporated some of my winter favorites into my rotation. Mon Numéro 10 and the Volutes EDT are perfect for cozy, snowy days. Perfumistas like to talk about our favorites for Fall, but I do appreciate my winter scents, too.
- Monday: Bas de Soie by Serge Lutens
- Tuesday: Mon Numéro 10 by L’Artisan Parfumeur
- Wednesday: Burberry Brit
- Thursday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Friday: Wood Sage & Sea Salt by Jo Malone
- Saturday: Diptyque Volutes EDT
What did you all wear this week?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.