Hi, everyone! I have my weekly round-up of my scents of the day here. In the northern hemisphere, we’ve had the summer solstice, and it finally feels like proper summer weather! I mixed in a few of my favorites this past week, and I’m pretty pleased with this particular round-up.
- Monday: Clementine California by Atelier Cologne
- Tuesday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Wednesday: Wood Sage & Sea Salt by Jo Malone
- Thursday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Friday: Simone by Tocca
- Saturday: Do Son EDT by Diptyque
What did you all wear this week? Are you guys having summer weather where you live?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted or sponsored.