Hi, everyone! Here is my weekly round-up of my scents of the day. The weather continues to unpredictable, but some cooler days have given me the chance to wear old favorites like Wood Sage & Sea Salt, which I don’t normally wear during the hot summer months.
- Monday: Bas de Soie by Serge Lutens
- Tuesday: Chanel No. 5 L’Eau
- Wednesday: Wood Sage & Sea Salt by Jo Malone
- Thursday: Bluer Skies (Whenever You’re Around) by Chris Rusak
- Friday: Carven Le Parfum
- Saturday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
The Chris Rusak sample is very intriguing! I’ll have a full post up soon about my discovery set from the brand. For now, I need to figure out what to wear today!
What have you all been wearing?
The photo was taken by me.