Hi, everyone! It’s Sunday again, so I’m back with another weekly round-up of my scents of the day. We’re starting to get some nicer weather but it’s still chilly and overcast at times. I like the Narciso L’Absolu for chilly spring weather because the musk base gives some depth and warmth. Similarly, I think Paris – Venise is good for transitional weather. We’ll see how spring continues to unfold here!
- Monday: Narciso Rodriguez For Her L’Absolu
- Tuesday: Chanel No. 5 L’Eau
- Wednesday: Do Son EDT by Diptyque
- Thursday: Capri Forget Me Not by Carthusia
- Friday: Les Eaux de Chanel Paris – Venise
- Saturday: Wood Sage & Sea Salt by Jo Malone
What did you all wear this past week?