Happy Sunday, everyone! I’m back with my usual round-up of my scents of the day from this past week. We’re still in that tough transition from winter to spring weather. I was able to wear Magnolia Nobile this week, which is one of my favorite spring scents. I expect that one to start making more appearances as the weather finally warms up!
- Monday: Paris – Venise Les Eaux de Chanel
- Tuesday: I am One of the Deep Secrets of Nature by Graanmarkt 13
- Wednesday: Dear Polly by Vilhelm Parfumerie
- Thursday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Friday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Saturday: Twilly d’Hermès
What did you all wear this week?