I’m back with another round-up of what I wore this past week. I came down with a 24-hour stomach bug from Wednesday to Thursday, so you’ll see that Wednesday was the rare day that I did not wear any fragrance. But I’ve recovered well!
- Sunday: Twilly d’Hermès
- Monday: Plum Japonais by Tom Ford (Plum Japonais)
- Tuesday: Paris – Deauville by Chanel
- Wednesday: nothing
- Thursday: Tendre Madeleine by Laurence Dumont
- Friday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Saturday: Narciso For Her L’Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez
What did you all wear this first week of the new year? Do you wear anything scented when you’re feeling under the weather?