I’ll be in Paris for 6 days coming up this week, and likely will not have time write anything until after I return on May 7th. But of course I’m hoping to return with some new goodies to write about!
I stressed out a bit over what perfumes to bring with me (what is good enough for Paris?!) but this is what I settled on:
- L’Artisan Parfumer, Timbuktu (full bottle, terrible for traveling to be honest)
- By Kilian, A Taste of Heaven (Kilian travel bottle)
- Chanel, Sycomore (sample)
- Frederic Malle, Angeliques Sous la Pluie (sample)
- Guerlain, Jicky EDT (5 ml decant)
Too many for only a 6 day trip? Undoubtedly. But I couldn’t live without the options!