I hope everyone is holding up well. I’ve done some Christmas decorating and put my tree up. I am definitely ready for the holidays and the end of this year!
I got out my old bottle of Serge Lutens Rousse which is an amazing cinnamon scent. It was so cozy and warming on a cold day. I’m looking forward to wearing it more throughout this month. I also wore Ginger Piccante several times this week. The ginger is nice and crisp in cold weather. It’s energizing and helps wake up my senses a bit in the morning, which is what I need. Sometimes just coffee isn’t enough!
Here’s the full round-up:
- Monday: Guerlain Ginger Piccante
- Tuesday: Serge Lutens Rousse
- Wednesday: PM Fragrances Le Minimaliste Version II
- Thursday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Friday & Saturday: Ginger Piccante again
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me. Nothing in this post was gifted.