Hi, everyone! I hope you’re all still healthy and holding up well.
Can you believe it, we’ve almost made it to October! I’ve been wearing my Fall scents mixed in with some warm weather classics like Cristalle. I think Dear Polly is my scent of Fall this year. The green apple/smoky black tea accord is really clicking for me at the moment.
Here’s what I wore:
- Monday: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense
- Tuesday: Chanel Cristalle EDT
- Wednesday: Maya Njie Tobak
- Thursday: Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly
- Friday: Cristalle again
- Saturday: PM Fragrances Le Minimaliste Version I
What did you all wear?
The photo was taken by me.
*Chavalia of PM Fragrances included Le Minimaliste Version I with my order of Version II. You can read the full story in my post here dedicated to PM Fragrances.