Hi, everyone! Happy Sunday! As usual, I’m back with my weekly round-up.
- Monday: Figue Amère by Miller Harris
- Tuesday: Honeysuckle & Davana by Jo Malone
- Wednesday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Thursday: La Religieuse by Serge Lutens
- Friday: Simone by Tocca
- Saturday: Simone by Tocca
Tocca’s Simone is a new purchase, and I’ll write more about it in my next post about my low buy for 2019.
A programming note: I did not have a weekly post up this week. I’ve been adjusting to some new iron supplements prescribed by my doctor and they are tough. I’m going through a period of feeling more run down before I feel better. Thank you for bearing with me!
What did you all wear this past week?