Hi, everyone! I’m back with my regular weekly round-up post. This week was a little different because it was a travel week, so I don’t have as many scents pictured as usual. I still managed to wear some goodies though!
- Monday: I was wear-testing Chanel 1957
- Tuesday: Travel day so I wasn’t wearing any fragrance
- Wednesday: Chanel No. 5 L’Eau
- Thursday: Clementine California by Atelier Cologne
- Friday: Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma
- Saturday: Geranium & Verbena by Jo Malone
I’m not sure yet what I’ll wear today. We’ll see how the weather turns out!
What did you all wear this past week?